Ghost Stories

Chantal Kreviazuk - Ghost Stories

No, I'm not talking about some kind of freaky creatures that most Indonesians like so much :p *hehe, no offense!* I'm talking about a new album that was launched in December 2006, belong to a Canadian lovely singer, Chantal Kreviazuk that is. A little info about Chantal Thelma-Ramupriya Kreviazuk (wow!) can be found in wiki or in her several fan-site like chantal-k, collecting kreviazuk and of course her official website. And in addition, this gal also has a myspace account. I don't know if her myspace is maintained by herself or by another "fans" of her.. Hehe.. For sure, there you can hear some of her latest-greatest songs for free. Yay! :D

About this album, there are 11 songs inside, and for sure it's really a very good album. I really like them all! But a song I really like most is "Ghost of You". Nice music, nice lyrics, nice voice. Period. Here's the lyric, see for yourself.

Btw, I like Chantal so much, and maybe that explains why I also like Avril so much! Chantal co-written several Avril's songs! Wow, what a nice "coincidence" to like them both.. No wonder.. Hehe..

Peace. Out.