2006(7)

No, I don't have any plan to make this blog a monthly blog, nor to quit from blogging. Blogging are meant to be fun, no matter what. It's a media for you to express anything in your mind. And yes, I'm also a very happy blog lurker. As I spent most of my "blogging" time just (happily) lurking to everybody else's blog.

Recently (that would mean months ago :p) I've also read about the "debate" regarding the so-called "blog-seleb", blah..blah..hell, why should you bother? Everybody has their own reason when they start to blog. Pity on you who start to blog just because you want other people's comment on your blog. Ah ya, why should I write about it here. But hey, it's my mind right now. Do you get the point? That's why I blog. Simply to express anything I want here. Some people are just don't understand.

Well, I just hope everybody have a very good luck tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, forever. Welcome 2007. I hope everything will be better, and life become as what we all expected.

I'll simply have a nice walk today. Enjoy the life.

Peace. Out.