Alle wage nach Surabaya..

[All the way to Surabaya..]

Yupe.. This is my first and the last post while I'm in Surabaya because this is the last nite to enjoy free public hotspot available.. Man I love Surabaya! Hehe.. :p Anyway, I'm here for both business n pleasure, staying over the week at my friend's house in Margorejo. I went to many interesting places here, too much to tell, *too lazy* to write.. Hehe.. And too bad, as mentioned before, *because a reason* I will head through Bandung tomorrow morning, by train, errgh.. This weekend all flight is full, so I have to travel 13,5 hours to get home! Scheiβe!

Did I mention I love Surabaya so much? Yes I did, Surabaya is wonderful, the temperature is not that hot like what other people saying, lots of interesting *new* food *to me*, and what makes me so excited is lower electronic-gadget-price than other cities in Indonesia! Yes, I got my new acer duo core laptop here in Surabaya for just Rp 7.999.000,00! It's an intel duo core 1.66GHz *Vista-ready as written in the manual, it's 1.66GHz but is a duo core!*, 15.4" Widescreen TFT, graphics handled by Intel GMA 950, 80GB HD, DVD/CD-RW Combo, 256MB DDR2 (dual channel) and 802.11a/b/g wLAN. Lack of ram made me add another Kingston 512MB DDR2 ram to this baby. Total cost: Rp 8.399.000,00! Plus bonuses, an acer webcam, wireless mouse, earphone, and usb travel charger! Am I lucky or what?! Man I love Surabaya!

Peace. Out.